JioMeet is an HD video-conferencing platform. Its aims are providing 24 hours free call without interruption. JioMeet is similar to other video calling or conferencing platforms like Google Meet, Skype, Microsoft Teams, etc.
Indian businessman Mukesh Ambani launches the JioMeet app right at the time when thee Chinese apps face ban in India. The app scores a 4.8 rating on the App Store. Furthermore, it bags a rating of 4.6 on Google Play Store.
Reliance JioMeet launched in India:
JioMeet launched this week on July 2, 2020. The host company did not confirm if people outside India can access it. But few users said that they were able to access the App. Jio executives are looking forward to introducing more features in the future. They want to make this app a comprehensive platform. A platform where medical and education needs are equally met.
Additionally, the App is now available on various platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, and Web.
How to download JioMeet? Features of JioMeet:
- You can download JioMeet using any internet-accessed device.
- Visit: jiomeet.jio.com
- The App is capable of handling one on one conversations.
- It can hold up to 100participants in a go.
- For signup, you require Name, mobile number, and email ID.
- Once you an account, just Sign-in.
- You can schedule meetings in advance and share links with participants.
- It provides 24 hours free calling with no interruption.
- It has a good privacy feature. Each call is password protected.
- JioMeet has screen sharing options.
- It has a waiting room too. The choice to enable or disable is with the user. If the feature is on, no one can enter the meeting without permission.
- Users can easily change devices while being on a call.
- JioMeet has a Safe Driving Mode which makes this equally important alongside others.
How to join JioMeet’s call?
You can either Sign-in or enter the meeting ID. It provides the option to enable or disable audio or video. You can access it without an account.
Steps to download a JioMeet call:
- Signup with your name and mobile number.
- Click on the “New Meeting” tab.
- You can now select to enable or disable the video of a call.
- Generating a meeting ID depends on you.
- Click “Start” to begin with the meeting.
- Participants can be easily added.
- Besides this, it provides mute and unmute options.
- You can share meeting ID over messaging apps like Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
Finally, a much-needed App for users across India is in the market. Especially for corporate meetings. Not only this provide efficiency similar to Zoom but also additional features for the users.
Jio shops near me:
Visit the link given here to know Jio stores in Mumbai:
Reliance is an active hiring partner for various prestigious institutions across India. Some of the sectors or departments for a career at Reliance are:
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (Specialist telecom security).
- Jio digital care specialist.
- Senior engineer operations.
- Summer Internships, etc.
Stay tuned at thenewsgrams!